Ocean Freight- Container Shipping (FCL & LCL)
MS Shipping Ltd offers import & export container transport worldwide via ports of Varna, Burgas, Constanta and Thessaloniki. Our company also offers cross-trade ocean freight (moving cargo from a point of foreign origin to another foreign destination) port-to-port or door-to-door. Besides standard containers (20’dv/40’dv/40’hc), we offer specialized transport by refrigerated or insulated containers, transport of bulk-liquid cargo by flexitanks, tank containers, transport of oversized cargoes by flat-rack, or open top containers, as well as dangerous goods (IMO), shipping of part cargoes- less than container loads, etc.
Benefiting from our expertise in technology and container shipping market and from our special preferential rates negotiated with the carriers, by a single contact with MS Shipping Ltd , you get access to the service of all global container lines, serving the selected route, at optimal transit time - cost ratio.
With a well-developed global network of agents and partners in all major ports/industrial centers in Europe, Asia and Northern America, we ensure control on cargo movement from the point of origin throughout the final destination, as well as a "tailor-made" and economical solution for each consignment and/or ancillary forwarding service, wherever and whenever required, to provide smooth shipment.
Providing transport of FCL/LCL cargoes, we ensure full support to our customers in import/export, as well as additional services, such as:
- selection of optimal route and most competitive container or groupage line with shortest transit time;
- selection of suitable equipment and booking of space on vessel for first available/suitable sailing;
- flexible BL processing, according to commercial requirements/specifications of the purchasing contract;
- completing of required documents for import/ export or transit;
- arranging of customs clearance ( import, export, transit) in ports of Varna, Burgas or abroad;
- adjusting the transport documents in accordance with Letter of Credit;
- transshipments from one mode of transport to another, direct or via warehouse;
- containerization and de-containerization of the cargo in loading or discharge ports;
- arrangement and coordination of carriage of dangerous and oversized cargoes and handling required transport documents;
- arrangement of containers’ road, water, rail or multimodal transport to/from port of loading or port of discharge;
- tracking of containers or part (LCL) cargo movement and submitting regular information to customers;
- cargo insurance and express courier services abroad, etc.;